Hi All!
    I was wondering if anyone can help me in getting my unlocked Rogers Nokia Lumia 920 to have working MMS on the Mobilicity network.
    So far, I have Network+ and Access Point apps installed and updated. 4G Internet works, Internet Sharing works, and so does SMS.
    I just can't get MMS to work for some reason. Thoughts? Thank you in advanced!

What should I put here?
    APN:
    Username:
    Password:
    WAP Gateway:
    WAP Gateway Port:
    MMSC:
    MMSC Port:
    Maximum MMS size:
    IP type:

I absolutely love this phone btw!
    12-25-2012 05:19 PM
    Hi All!
    I was wondering if anyone can help me in getting my unlocked Rogers Nokia Lumia 920 to have working MMS on the Mobilicity network.
    So far, I have Network+ and Access Point apps installed and updated. 4G Internet works, Internet Sharing works, and so does SMS.
    I just can't get MMS to work for some reason. Thoughts? Thank you in advanced!

What should I put here?
    APN:
    Username:
    Password:
    WAP Gateway:
    WAP Gateway Port:
    MMSC:
    MMSC Port:
    Maximum MMS size:
    IP type:

I absolutely love this phone btw!
    Did you open up Access Point? If 'Mobilicity' is on the list, select (activate) it and all the settings will be applied, even those for Internet sharing.

Note: do not enter any settings in those fields when activating the access point. Also, after any update (eg portico) you will need to deactivate and reactivate 'Mobilicity' on the list
    12-25-2012 08:15 PM
    ok. it works now, though when I send MMS to people, it is really delayed.. not sure if it's the Mobilicity Network or my settings.
    I opened up Access Point and selected Mobilicity and deleted any APN settings I had under the Cellular option.
    Basically steps one to four in this thread:
    Re: nokia lumia 920 access point is missing from s... - Nokia Support Discussions

Thanks!
    12-25-2012 11:05 PM
    How did you get it work? I configure it as the following.

APN: mms.davewireless.com
    Username: (just leave it blank)
    Password: (just leave it blank)
    WAP gateway (URL): 10.100.3.4
    WAP gateway port: 8080
    MMSC (URL): mms.mobilicity.net
    MMSC Port: 80
    Maximum MMS size: 300
    IP Type: IPv4v6

Pictures were sent fast and confirmed to be received successfully.
    harry911us likes this.
    01-27-2013 07:38 PM
    hi,
    The above settings confirmed works on my Nokia Lumia 920 (Originally locked to Rogers now Unlocked) without any problem. there is another Nokia app called "Access Point" that also solves the internet settings but not sure about MMS settings on Nokia Lumia 920 but the "Access Point" app solved my internet and MMS settings on my Nokia Lumia 810 (T-Mobile) which im using on Mobilicity network.
    Attached Thumbnails apn.png  
    04-21-2013 01:32 AM