Nokia Lumia 920 Audio Problem

carlosrdd

May 31, 2012
Visit site
First I like to say Merry Christmas and hope everyone is doing well. Now on to my problem, my white L920 it's close to perfect for me but that being said lately there has been an audio glitch (not sure what to call it) I noticed the problem when i turned on audio leveling and Dolby headphone playback at first it was working great but next day when played a podcast the volume wouldn?t go up or down it just stayed at the level it was and I tried turning the audio leveling off noting worked expect rebooting the phone. The "glitch" seems to happen more with podcasts than music but it has happened with music too. Let me know what you guys think and if anyone has had this issue.

c80247

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed a similar issue. Sometimes after listening to streaming audio on my 920 I have problems with the volume when I switch to listening to songs stored on my device. The songs play but the volume is barely audible. I have not been able to completely isolate/replicate the event but restarting my phone seems to resolve the issue everytime and I've been so happy with it otherwise I haven't made an too much of an effort to address the issue.

Fsk101

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I am facing similar issue, sometimes when I start the Music Player the volume is so low that I can't even hear anything but when I restart it works fine.

Have you found any solution to this?

Thanks

chris6mafia

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I've had the same issue and was getting really annoying. So far so good with a hard reset. Bad news was I bricked my phone during the process and had to re flash. Thanks to the tutorial on this site.

Jacob Vedharaj

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Even I faced the same issue, I have been informed by Nokia Care to reset the phone and now things are working fine. Kindly do take a backup of the data using skydrive and reset the phone.

WheelmanForHire

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
This issue has applied to my phone as well. It seems to go deeper than just the volume as through AD2P my car stereo recognizes it's playing, can change the tracks, but the phone will not share track/artist/album information. Rebooting fixes it for a while where I will have to fix it again. (Do not care to hard reset)

Jacob Vedharaj

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone even I face same issue with my Nokia Lumia 920, and I got many issues too. Now I'm using third mobile. Other issues aren't coming on my new Nokia Lumia 920 (Red) but I have to restart my device so that audio issue is fixed temporarily and resetting doesn't work, as I have done it plenty of times, i need help from Nokia Lumia 920. I'm in Malaysia.

Nick Williams

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I've had this problem as well, and it seems to be restricted to podcasts. The volume level appears to become "stuck" at the level it was at before opening a podcast. The problem seemed to coincide with the development of serious distortion in the earpiece during phone calls, except the volume control works there. I'm not sure that the problems are related--the latter seems like a mechanical/parts failure of the earpiece transducer, while the former is a software glitch.

seabrew

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem on my Lumia 810. I saw others have posted about the same issue on the HTC models, so it appears this is a OS issue. I listen to 4-5 podcasts a day, switch between wired and Bluetooth headsets and have the issue at least once a day. It is usually affecting the last podcast I am listening to. If I switch to another podcast the level can be changed. If Microsoft hasn't acknowledged this problem let, shame on them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos