Nokia Lumia 920 Best Accessories

cdbstl76

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Accessories
So, what are you finding to be the best accessories? I pose this question, because, even though I hate to do it, I need a screen protector made for the 920. The harder, more rigid protectors do nothing for the edges, and do not adhere on the edges in my experience, with three different types I have tried. I have purchased several different cases to try them out. I have found many of the Chinese manufacturers (confirmed manufacturing from purchase companies) don't have the cutout for the microphone on the top, or the case themselves just don't "fit" the way they should. I even had one company offer to refund a percent of my money if I changed my review (unethical, and I let them know as such; they refunded my full purchase afterwards).
So, let's discuss what it working for us. As we know, it's a new phone, it takes time for the accessory market to catch up. So, what's currently out there that's good and working for you? I personally, would like to know if there is a screen protector out there that actually covers the full curved screen.
Let's help each other out and sound off with your experiences and where you found what's good and bad.

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I am using the Incipio Feather case. It is a minimalist case, provides protection to the back and the sides. I was running after my 2 year old at the mall the other day and the phone dropped out of my jacket pocket on the sidewalk and I was very glad that I had this case on - scratches on all 4 corners of the case but not a mark on the phone itself. Phone works fine. I am very glad with this purchase. Unfortunately the associate at the MSFT store (supposed to be an expert in applying screen protectors) could not get the screen protector to stick on the curved glass edges.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb