Accessories update?

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Same here, I have the latest update with NFC on, there has to be a setting that we're missing :(

Supposedly with NFC on and the phone on the charging stand, you're just supposed to navigate to Settings > Accessories and see the charging stand listed. It's not recognizing it for me.. :(

jarettp

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Did no one read the instructions with the stand? The NFC spot isn't on the charging pad itself but on the stand that holds it up. There's an NFC logo there.

badari

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I programmed one NFC Tag with NFC interactor using "Nokia Accessories" as a tag and attached it to the back side of my Philips wireless charger. Works nicely.

dajaco

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
My opinion of this stand so far..nothing particularly positive to note:
- Phone gets hot. not sure if it's the wireless charging or the screen remaining on
- Capacative buttons stay backlit for some reason making it utterly useless as a night clock
- Need to accept every single time you tap the NFC tag
- Screen saver is pretty bare. Would like to see notifications just like the lock screen for new emails, messages, missed calls and calendar appointments

I'm actually relaying all of this in the feedback part, available in the settings for the stand.

dajaco

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone noticed the little led on the front of the base flashing? Mine has started flashing this afternoon and I'm trying to figure out what that is supposed to indicate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon