Nokia Lumia for $239.99 at Walmart

beej

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't much matter to me why they have it. I would NEVER buy electronics from walmart.

An month ago, I would have disagreed with you, but now, I am 100% in your camp. Not because I have any problems with Walmart in general (they have great prices on grocery items), but because I have had such a sour experience with their cellular fulfillment company. They are horrible. I have had to chat with them no fewer than 5 times to fix issues they created on my order--and they still haven't even shipped my phones.

I have had one of my current lines (we're migrating 4 lines on a family plan over from T-Mobile to AT&T) cancelled and prematurely transitioned to AT&T, causing my current plan to be changed to a lower data package due to my original option no longer being available; one of my phones was out of comission for a day due to this order; and I am currently contesting a $450 bill on AT&T for service I never received and haven't initiated yet. All because of Walmart's shoddy fulfillment company.

So yeah, even if the phone is free and I got money off my plan, I'd never order from them again. Beware, there's a price you pay for cheaper costs.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720