Does clove sells truly unlocked?

viper151

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,
I just discovered that clove is shipping to my country and I would like to buy one from there. Thank god it's much cheaper than any other retailer that sells sim free phones. But is it truly sim free will it work with any other carrier or sim free as it will work with EE, tmobile and orange? I've seen that on amazon actually. Stating that the phone is sim free but somewhere in the notes it states that it will work only with EE ++.

Also since I'm interested also in grey, do you know whether it will be available also on grey in Europe ever?

How is Nokia going to fulfil all these orders on mid January when they will be offering the phone in more countries?? I mean everyone is giving a mid January estimate. Since the stock is so low at the moment everywhere for like a month now how will they ever be able to fulfil all the backorders??
Damn you Nokia :(

robnewton

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
bought mine from clove & currently usin mine on talk mobile, a Vodafone MVNO. so far clove have had stock in black, red & white and that is all they are expecting again in january according to their website.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos