Nokia Music service down?

wizzackr

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, on my l920 (in Germany that is) the Nokia music service seems to be down. There is only one single mix radio to pick, all others are gone. Same for anyone else?

I tried reinstalling the app to no avail, so any feedback would be welcome... Cheers!

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
just found away to go around it, delete/log out your Nokia account will do. Tried on all 7 Att 920 and 100% successful.

wizzackr

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
just found away to go around it, delete/log out your Nokia account will do. Tried on all 7 Att 920 and 100% successful.

That's good news! Yet, it did not seem to work for me - maybe I did something wrong there, though, so bear with me:
I deleted the Nokia account under email accounts in the settings, did not reboot the phone, went back to Nokia music - and still only have one radio station left. Anything I should do differently? Really annoying to not have the service available...

wizzackr

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Maybe that's my issue. I don't have a Nokia account. What, exactly IS a Nokia account?

You can set it up under email/account settings. What it does exactly I don't even know tbh, but I think it is used to migrate settings for Nokia services. IIRC I needed to set it up for something to work but can't remember what for.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
actually my solution is deleting Nokia account on my phone, and everything came back online. I tried on half a dozen of 920 and they all work. Give it a try.

wizzackr

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
actually my solution is deleting Nokia account on my phone, and everything came back online. I tried on half a dozen of 920 and they all work. Give it a try.

Bugger, has to be something different then as that did not help on my phone. Posted on nokias support forum as well and some people already chimed in with identical problems...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05