Lumia Sightings!

alaskanjackson

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Now that Christmas is behind us I was wanting to test the waters and see what folks are seeing out there in the "real" world. I was attending my 12 year olds drill team performance tonight and she pointed out that one of her friends was showing off their new HTC8X and another girl had a white L920. My daughter has the HTC8X as well. Three out of twenty kids sporting new WP is a pretty good sign.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Was watching the warriors vs celtics bball game today on t.v. They were doing an shot on a player i think got fouled or something, you can see right behind in the baseline seats that some blonde chick was taking a picture with a yellow lumia. You can tell it was a yellow lumia because one, it was yellow and two, it has the lens design right in the middle of the back of the phone like the 920. Very quick shot, but i caught it...

Rudiepoo1

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
No sightings as of yet, but we were out for dinner the other night and our waitress had asked my wife, "is that one of the those windows phones, how do you like it?". We've got two 920's btw so the wife replies, "yes and I love it!".

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
i've got asked about my red lumia 920 once from a mcdonalds worker, once on the city bus, and about 3 times at work. but i have yet to see someone carrying one in public. i have however seen a couple htc 8x's in public.

generalsu

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I've seen the red lumia 920 in a shop as he was demoing it to me. That's about it. In Singapore, most people are using either Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or an iPhone.

KLinCHI

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Took a tour of the Grand Canyon over Christmas and a guy on tour had a red 920. I think that's the first time I've seen the 920 in the wild. Seen a few 8X in Chicago though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo