Multiple files attachment on wp8 mail?

chobits

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
If you want to attach multiple photos, yes it is possible
But what about those who actually want to attach files other than photos to email on wp8?
Just one file at a time?
How Inefficient it can be

Any workaround on this matter?
I google just now and found one workaround .... using files on the skydrive and put the download share link? Still not good enough

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
The way Windows Phone keeps your data secure is by sandboxing that data so that only that app can access it. This is don't to keep your data secure from hacking. I am sure if Microsoft can find a secure way to allow apps to pull data from files this will be added to the OS but for now this is the way it is done.

Scott Daryl

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
It is a joke if the wp8 designed as the most modern business solution cannot even allow one to attach documents other than just pictures to emails. There was no problem with doing so on the iphone 4. If there is no solution to this fast then I'm gonna switch back to the iphone because this is absolutely ridiculous being a smart phone for business and the most basic function is not available. At least give the option of doing so with a security prompt or alert and let the user decide. And no file manager on the wp8?!?! tsk.

Babu P

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I seriously want this functionality. How many of us trust a link saying please find my resume in the link. They may thing it's a spam. What the security problem or whatever the problem why it is hard to support this feature of attaching the file. I regret why I bought Windows now. Seriously I am feeling like selling my mobile. I didn't knew this facility is not there else I would have not bought this is in 1st place..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans