3G data connections on nokia lumia 920 seems very weak.

marcusphs

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
i found that 3G data connections is weak.
what i found :
1. when i want to put new email account, it pop an error saying no connections. but after several try then can go through.
2. when i buy or download new app, halfway sometimes stop said no connections but after several try no problem.
( and when i try to put my simcard to my other phone ( sgs3 or iphone5 ) there is no problem at all w the 3g data connections )

so i feel there is a bit of problem of 3g data ... is it like this? or i got the bad nokia phone...should i trade it? i already trade before due of the vibration rattling.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
have you tried doing a soft reset (volume down + power button)

if yes, then try a hard reset. If the problem persists, I would say return it, especially since it works in your S3 and Iphone 5 ( I'm guessing you are using the SAME sim card in the SAME area)

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
i found that 3G data connections is weak.
what i found :
1. when i want to put new email account, it pop an error saying no connections. but after several try then can go through.
2. when i buy or download new app, halfway sometimes stop said no connections but after several try no problem.
( and when i try to put my simcard to my other phone ( sgs3 or iphone5 ) there is no problem at all w the 3g data connections )

so i feel there is a bit of problem of 3g data ... is it like this? or i got the bad nokia phone...should i trade it? i already trade before due of the vibration rattling.

I'll assume you are using a SIM adaptor in the 920 considering the iPhone 5 uses a nano SIM! In which case you should consider using a proper micro SIM in the 920 and see if you still get poor 3G signal. Mine gives me excellent 3G (H+ in fact) even in areas where my previous phones would struggle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett