Got my YELLOW Lumia 920! Thrilled!

miki20021

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Finally, after a well-long waiting, got my yellow L920!! :)

Thrilled as a beaver with wood ;)

So far I've experienced a bit of heat on the whole phone, but that was during all the initial set-up and first time charge, after the battery was dead (My brother sent it from the US to Israel, and didn't bother to turn it off).

After the charge so far cool as a cucumber :)
No rattling so far, No crackling. I'm waiting to see what will happen tomorrow when I'll go to work with it, see how the battery performs.

Syncing with Gmail, Outlook and Facebook was a breeze.

Whatsapp works perfectly for me, for now, no delay what-so-ever for now. Let's hope it stays that way.

TaichiSurface

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
when did you order it? I think i made a mistake of ordering from Negri...they still have 0 stock of yellow lumia 920.....all I can hope now is that I receive the phone before end of january...

miki20021

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
when did you order it? I think i made a mistake of ordering from Negri...they still have 0 stock of yellow lumia 920.....all I can hope now is that I receive the phone before end of january...
Yep, I've made the same mistake at first, ordering from Negri. Waited almost a month just to see the due date go up and up and up... Gave up and cancelled my order, with a lot of anger and frustration.

I had some waiting at GSMNation, but they were far better service-wise. I had a lot of questions, and they answer like a human being, not a pre-written machine.
Its also the little things, like remembering to add a Europe-type charger, instead of the american one (Israel works with 220V).

I think I've had more than 50 emails between me and the representative, and he was really nice all the way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb