Lumia 920 Warranty Exchange - what should I return?

Andrew Peng

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

So my camera won't focus which caused me to do a warranty exchange. Now I have received the new phone which works perfect, but I'm wondering what should I return with the phone. I was told to return all the accessories that came in with the phone, so I was expecting to receive a new phone within the original box. Instead I just received the replacement phone itself, if I return all the accessories including the charger, I will be left with no charger at all.

Can anyone who has exchange experience help me with my confusion?

Thank you!

Rebelatheart

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
So, they sent you a new phone without you sending your phone back first? Is this through Nokia or an insurance claim? Im having camera issues, and Nokia is having me send my in and wait 7-10 days to get it fixed.

Beltelmel

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I just got my warranty replacement and called them to ask that very same question. They told me to only send them the phone. No charger, cable etc....

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
It seems vary with what they do send.

My replacement they sent an entire phone with it's box, manuals, cable just like i got it from AT&T they also sent a new wireless charging plate. I returned all my original equipment to them with the original boxes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro