New to wpcentral ( maybe new 920 owner)

kmchristen

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I've been eyeing the 920 and I have messed with it a bit at the store. It looks like a solid phone that is very capable. One question I have is with nokia, is the customer support good? I've been using bb and have been very happy with their customer service. With nokia I am concerned about hardware and the software being 2 different companies, therefore a pain in the ass getting support. Any experiences or suggestions would be appreciated!

Bobert_123

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Traitor :D jk, I personally have had no experience with their custemr service, but I have heard good stuff about them around the web.

Hope it works out, if you consider any WP nokia is definitely the way to go as they have a very close relationship with Microsoft.

kmchristen

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes and yes. The 920 is here now, use it for a couple of months and compare with bb 10 when it comes out. I have no patients so that's my justification for not waiting to compare the two when z10 is out.

dakranii

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I've been happy with Nokia customer service. I have nothing to compare it to, but they've been responsive to a concern I have, emailing me about 4 or 5 times and calling me too to get more info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)