Bluetooth audio streaming problem

Richhy

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I sync my 920 to my car via Bluetooth. It works 90% but occasionally the Music app sound doesn't work (it doesn't seem to sync at all). The app itself seems to work as I can navigate tracks, hit play and the timer starts clicking, but no sound is being sent to the car speakers. Other apps works just fine, like Youtube, Rdio, Text Messages but not the Music app.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue?

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Are the tracks stored on the phone or are they being downloaded then streamed to the car stereo? I get the same issue when streaming to the phone, then to the car stereo. I would recommend you re-pair the devices however. I had to do this after receiving the latest update.

T850

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I sync my 920 to my car via Bluetooth. It works 90% but occasionally the Music app sound doesn't work (it doesn't seem to sync at all). The app itself seems to work as I can navigate tracks, hit play and the timer starts clicking, but no sound is being sent to the car speakers. Other apps works just fine, like Youtube, Rdio, Text Messages but not the Music app.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue?

Yes!

I have a Pioneer headunit that is bluetooth ready.
I use the music app but this also works on the nokia music app. I installed an album (11 tracks) on to the phone. The first track plays. the second track does not and neither does the third and so on and so on. The app still works but the timer stays pinned at 0:00 for all the tracks after #1. I can't FFD in any of the tracks.

The headunit still takes call's and can still read, send and receive text message's.

alphonsohall

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi, My car has factory fitted bluetooth telephone, is it possible to stream stored music on my 920 via the car bluetooth?, or does it need to be the car stereo that has bluetooth built in to do this? . thanks..

T850

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi, My car has factory fitted bluetooth telephone, is it possible to stream stored music on my 920 via the car bluetooth?, or does it need to be the car stereo that has bluetooth built in to do this? . thanks..

You have to pair your phone to your cars' head unit to play music through your car from your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99