I Give Up On The Yellow Lumia.

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm so tired of waiting and being disappointed at the inventory debacle of the yellow Lumia.
I'm ready to just order another color and get it over with. If AT&T wasn't a huge douche, I would've had my yellow one already. They cancelled my ordered when I ordered it back in November, for no reason and I haven't been able to order it since. Anywhere.

So...red or white... hmm.

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I got my 920 last week (UK) in Phones4U. I chose the white one but after they had done all the transferring of my provider and upgrading my account stuff, it turned out they wee only selling the white 920 on the EE network. As I was with Orange I could only have black, red, yellow or blue. I chose black, mainly because on second thoughts if I'm walking around in the evening holding a flashy looking phone to my ear I don't want someone nasty taking a liking to it. Black could be anything, plus a nice coloured protective case could be used if needed.

beej

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm totally holding out for yellow. I figure that I've waited this long, I might as well wait a little longer.

But ordering from Walmart Wireless has been a debacle. Never again.

9204life

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I wanted the yellow 920 until I saw one in person. I dont care for the shade of yellow they use, its a bit to light. I got the white one and Im very happy with it.

rwcrossman

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I wanted the yellow 920 until I saw one in person. I dont care for the shade of yellow they use, its a bit to light. I got the white one and Im very happy with it.
Apparently you and I had the same thought process I too wanted yellow but fell for white after seeing the yellow in person. I was hoping for a darker yellow.

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm so tired of waiting and being disappointed at the inventory debacle of the yellow Lumia.
I'm ready to just order another color and get it over with. If AT&T wasn't a huge douche, I would've had my yellow one already. They cancelled my ordered when I ordered it back in November, for no reason and I haven't been able to order it since. Anywhere.

So...red or white... hmm.

red. it gets noticed. :)

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'd havet to agree, was at a NYE party here in NYC and it caught lots of attention in Red :)

Well, the good thing about the red and white colors is that if I wasn't satisfied with one, I could easily take it back to the store (within the first 2 weeks) and get the other color. Since they're both always in stock and in store.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I got my 920 last week (UK) in Phones4U. I chose the white one but after they had done all the transferring of my provider and upgrading my account stuff, it turned out they wee only selling the white 920 on the EE network. As I was with Orange I could only have black, red, yellow or blue. I chose black, mainly because on second thoughts if I'm walking around in the evening holding a flashy looking phone to my ear I don't want someone nasty taking a liking to it. Black could be anything, plus a nice coloured protective case could be used if needed.

Phones4U have BLUE Lumia? Blue?! Damn, I need to swap mine ;)

TaichiSurface

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
same, i've been waiting far too long to give up now...ordered international one though...why do they advertise it in yellow yet expect the demand of yellow phones to be low? man...what a strategy

VerizonMidwest

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
The White 920 works great with cases. I have a yellow case from Amazon that looks and feels fantastic. Search for "lumia 920 case yellow" and grab the candy color one from Worldshopping that comes up first.
Oh and my wife has the blue version of that case and it looks great too.

greg_mitch

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Had the same thing happen with AT&T and my cyan version. Orders automatically cancel after 30 days. It is a dumb policy. I am happy I went forward with my matte black version. The phone is awesome and you quickly forget what color the outside is when the inside is so good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo