question and need some advice about returning phone

g_wells04

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I bought my NL 920 on release day, everything was great until the day after my 14 day return period with at&t. my phone started doing this weird popping from the speaker, then my charger burnt up(literally almost ruined my phone) had to buy a new charger. The top of the phone creaks and pops by the headphone jack. it bends with very little pressure. and now the phone runs hot, the battery only last for a few hours with NFC, Bluetooth, and wifi turned off and battery saver turned on. I want to exchange it but I didn't activate it with at&t I went with a net10 sim card. so I don't think they will exchange it for me, squaretrade wants me to use nokia warranty first, and nokia wants me to send it in, then I am without a phone for awhile. any suggestions from anyone? any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
See if Nokia will send you a loaner phone while your phone is in the shop? Don't know if that's possible but ya' never know until you ask.

g_wells04

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna try tomorrow when I can actually talk to them instead of email. I really wanna take it to at&t today just to see what they will say after all, I bought it from them and I haven't voided any warranties.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss