Its time Nokia got what they deserve (video)

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Ive seen almost all the videos, read all the articles and is frequently logged in to this or the swedish forum. There is alot of love for the Lumia but it almost never shows. If your happy you dont search for answears on forums.
I often read posts from people that starts something like "I was thinking about Lumia but after reading.....".
And imo most reviews have been a little iphoni or androidi if you know what I mean.
So I wanted to be a counterweight and just send out some love.
But as I do have a degree in journalism I had to be unbiased and deliver the "bads" as well.
Nokia Lumia 920 Review - YouTube

TK2011

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Glad you liked it !
Canon 600d,
Lens Sigma 30 mm 1,4
Makrolens Canon 50 mm 1,8 with makrorings
Lumia 920 (dog and fireworks)
Natural lighting.

Gotta love those 1.4 and 1.8 lenses! I have a similar setup myself (but on Nikon side). I find that Lumia 920 still comes in quite handy when I don't have my DSLR around.

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Gotta love those 1.4 and 1.8 lenses! I have a similar setup myself (but on Nikon side). I find that Lumia 920 still comes in quite handy when I don't have my DSLR around.

Yes, I dont know how many times ive used my phone as an extra camera when im shooting and the Lumia will defenetly come in handy.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Fella, you have done it again. Your journalism degree did not go to waste.

This makes me want post you my phone (black 920) just so you can shoot mine. I'll throw in some dog biscuits too.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Great video, even a tear went down my eyes because I can not get one on Verizon.... :(

The 920 is about the only phone EVER where I was thinking about changing carriers for....and I watch phone reviews all the time..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb