In ear headphones for Lumia 920 w/ 3 button mic

Iumia

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
The Nokia Purity by Monster in-ear headphones are what I use, and they're pretty good from the limited use I have used them.

HTC also offer their own headphones that work on WP (Urbeats?) that you could also check out.

adamantinepiggy

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
While not the best sounding ear buds, the local Kmart has t800 Nakamichi aluminum earbuds with built in mic, pause/play/answer button, and volume slider for $5 on sale right now in several colors and all the controls work on my Nokia 920. They sounded much better after I blasted them at full volume for several hours attached to my PC (not wearing of course). Like I said, not amazing, but for $5, it's nice to have a couple extra lying around. I keep a set in car and one at work where they get abused, and keep my good stuff at home. I say the sound is on par or slightly better than any of the cheapo earbuds normally included with phones.

T8000 - EARPHONE PRECISION SOUND - EARPHONES

If you want to buy cheap online, then here's Kmart's online sale offerings of the Nakamichi stuff. The t800 were only in the store and not on the online site. The M10's on the online store are also $5 and have the full controls that work on the Nokia 920.

Kmart's Online store listings: Find Nakamichi available in the Speakers & Headphones section at Kmart.

Nakamichi's M10 page: M10 - EARPHONE PRECISION SOUND

FYI: I am only putting these as "good enough" cheap disposable earbuds with controls and mic. None of them are serious quality, but like I said, the controls do work, and the cheap set you have with you is better than the expensive ones you can't listen to because they are at home. No they don't match Nokia's Pure stuff, but then again, the Pure stuff aint $5 either and sometimes cheap is good enough, especially if you already have your favorite expensive stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6