Accessories update (Jan 4)

jwaisanen

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I was prompted from my Store live tile to update several apps today, and "Accessories" was one of them. Anyone know what changed?

Omega Point

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I got the update this morning but cannot see any changes, unless the sun in the weather images on the lockscreen wasn't colour before.

rabc_nesbitt

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I can pin the store app to the front screen on a Tile, but I dont see the option (it is not shown on lockscreen setttings) to make it a live tile. How do you do that please ??

devize

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
The nokia accessories settings page loads up way quicker now. I used to have to wait for ages for it to load but now it's pretty much instant like the rest of the OS.

DaytonaGTS

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I loaded the update on the 2nd, and ever since I took my phone off the charger it has made a miraculous turn around, for the battery life at least. Just a few days ago my battery would go dead with in 8 hours with little use at all. This morning I took a screen shot just before work; 1 day 7 hours 68% remaining. This is with normal use also, Texting, some long like my feedback to AT&T. I browsed the net about 30 min, watched a couple vids on where to find terminals for Halo4. Made a few phone calls. The only apps I have installed are WPcentral, FB, I have a shortcut link on my home page to Waypiont and a speed test app everything elses has been deleated even all the apps that load from the factory. I was just amazed last night when I was using the phone but the battery was't really going down I'm still having rebooting issues and have noticed a 1% - 2% drop every reboot, so in the dozen or more reboots from yesterday that may have taken up a good portion of the battery itself.

Unfortunatly this phone is in the process of getting replaced because of the reboot issue, but I thought it was a strange coincidence.

Ron Garrison

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Was hoping this latest update would turn off the capacitive buttons while on the charging stand but it does not. Its so frustrating that you can adjust the clock brightness but the capacitive buttons stay lit. Come on nokia, fix this flaw! Also stays lit when watching movies..annoying!

MrTofu

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I agree, buttons ate still on! I read in another post (comments page on front page story of this update on wpcentral) that for a certain user,the capacitive buttons turned off. Not for mine...

tibere86

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Noticed today my capacitive buttons flash on and off annoyingly while on calls. Not sure if it was always the case or not. I just happened to be on a call while looking in the bathroom mirror. :winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett