Nokia store down?

David Keller

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I got Panorama and accessories apps updates failing with the message "Store isn't available at the moment", anybody else has the same problem?

David

Noskal

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes, i got same error while trying to download any app. Changed to some other regions and restarting the phone didn't help. Anyone can confirm this? Are the store really down/offline?

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes it's down for me as well. (Been working fine for weeks, so it most likely is genuinely the store that's the issue, and not our configurations/accounts/etc.)

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem. Have been able to install a couple apps since the problem started, just to check if the problem was with the app I wanted. Still can't dl that or most others.

K_OS

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
My store went down halfway through updating my apps, hopefully it will be back up soon. I'm in the UK.

Last edited:

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it's down for me, too. Was trying to get the WPCentral app to upload a photo to this forum. I'll just try and get to it via the browser, but I wonder what's up?

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to say coincidence as I've been on Cellular Network all day (my office doesn't provide WiFi).

What's weird is if I turn wifi back on, the store stops working again. If I turn wifi off, it works!

EDIT: One thing is our work wifi is notoriously problematic. They block lots of stuff, so for example rdio doesn't work if I'm connected via our work wifi either. (Though it works fine on my home wifi).

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
What's weird is if I turn wifi back on, the store stops working again. If I turn wifi off, it works!

EDIT: One thing is our work wifi is notoriously problematic. They block lots of stuff, so for example rdio doesn't work if I'm connected via our work wifi either. (Though it works fine on my home wifi).

O_O I have no idea what's going on there. I haven't tried any more installs to see if I still get the error, mind you, so I'm not sure if I'm still getting it.

paultheforce

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
This is a problem for me also. Only started happening after i turned my phone (920) off and back on again. Is this a genuine store error or phone related? Any fixes that have worked for you guys?

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Nokia and Windows store down in the UK. THis happens far too often especially as have 3 updates waiting to install.

This is the first I've had the issue/seen anything about it. Then again, I've only had the phone for a little over a week now. How often does this happen?

Perus

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The same here in Sweden...:(

wp_ss_20130104_0001.jpg

New info: chatted with M$ and the issue was known and a team was working on it and expected it to be working within 24 hrs.

/Per

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo