While in downloads i still see this

wp_ss_20130104_0001.png

There are about 16 error messages waiting for me there

Any ideas?

Edit : clicking on it does nothing, says error

jammerltu

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Had same situation first time after switching handsets, did a hard reset again, and it worked fine the second time. Also make sure that you are connected to WiFi instantly after reset.

akiman911

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
After your hard-reset the pending downloads worked? what are the downloads anyway why are they blank?

How do you perform hard reset

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site

akiman911

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
The thing is, all of my apps are backed up fine it seems =/

Maybe i should just let it be seems to work fine

If it isnt broken, dont fix it!

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
The thing is, all of my apps are backed up fine it seems =/

Maybe i should just let it be seems to work fine

If it isnt broken, dont fix it!

Try this though. Go to the Nokia section of the store and click on Nokia Drive. I guarantee you there is an update for it. This is one of the apps that was failing to download. There are others as well.

akiman911

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Try this though. Go to the Nokia section of the store and click on Nokia Drive. I guarantee you there is an update for it. This is one of the apps that was failing to download. There are others as well.

There was no update for nokia drive...

I assume when it backsup it keeps latest version?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
there were isuues reported off and on today with the marketplace/store and downloads I had issues downloading url short worked fine his evening error codes earlier in the day

Vishal Rohra

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey.. I 'm using Lumia 800 from Mumbai, India. Windows 7.8 update is available at Nokia Service centres only and not on Zune. So to get that done, I need to fast backup my contacts on hotmail.
The issues is, when I see the settings of my email, only sync of email is available and not of contacts. The last updated contacts on my hotmail id are the one's which happened post the minor software update in July 2012. Could you please guide me through the steps of getting the option of syncing contacts? If not then could you let me know when are you getting 7.8 across zune?

A quick revert would be appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3