WP 8 store and surface rt

robl22

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I own several games on my surface rt and i recently purchased the 920 and was wondering if my purchased games like angry birds could be downloaded onto my 920.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I believe that other than the login account, the stores are different.

I would love unified apps like iPhone/iPad though - buy once. Also the store login on the phone should be separate from the main user of the phone - so you can buy a family game like on the iPhone. You can do this on RT/Win8 PC, but not to the phone.

Loving my 920, but yes, there are some things the done better elsewhere... Microsoft needs to catch up.

kingraven

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
They will. Always keep in mind in these early years that both Google and Apple have years of advance on Microsoft. Given another year or so, Microsoft will likely have caught up in all the areas the matter. I love my Lumia 920, but I love WP8 more. So no matter what device I'm using, I'm diggin the experience. My favorite is the Smartglass connectivity integrated into the Windows RT/8/Phone 8 platforms. Such a cool technology, one that has made me reach for my Surface to quick launch stuff much more than my Xbox 360 controller :)

UnfixedPyle

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Purchasing from one store, does not allow you to download it in the other. If you buy for Surface RT, then you can have it on all of your Windows 8 PC's, but not the phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss