01-08-2013 10:21 AM
32 12
tools
    You have to go to the direct link on your phone: Ringtone Maker | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Oh, great, thanks :)
    01-05-2013 06:26 PM
    oh, great, thanks :)
    np!
    01-05-2013 07:46 PM
    I'm having the same problem as pookiewood. If I'm able to get it to work, or it magically starts working, I'll report back.
    pookiewood likes this.
    01-06-2013 11:11 PM
    I also have the same issue as Pookiewood, which is odd as all of my music is purchased drm free from Amazon.com. Very frustrating.
    pookiewood likes this.
    01-07-2013 04:51 AM
    I contacted Nokia via chat again today and they updated the concern to their Tier 2 support. They are supposed to call me within 48 hours. I will update any progress here.
    01-07-2013 02:01 PM
    Yeah sooner or later they will release an update to fix that for sure. Not bothering me too much just yet xD
    Yup, getting the stutter after the portico upgrade.
    david90531 likes this.
    01-07-2013 04:05 PM
    WHOA It works!! Not sure what happened but it works now. The only thing different was that after I restored my phone from the Hard Reset before the video I posted in this thread and I thought it was auto updated to Portico which it wasn't. I also didn't even get a notification of the update!!! (MS!!!) I was looking for the WIFI under lock screen setting because I noticed while streaming it kept going to cellular data. Well the option was missing. I realized I was only on Apollo. I updated it last night and didn't think to try Ringtone Maker. This morning I noticed I had 2 messages on these forums for this thread and decided to check the app again. When I did the songs list populated. I can create a ringtone with most songs in the list. It's still a little flaky as it list some of the Music Pass items (DRM) but not others. Of those that are listed I am not able to create a ringtone of that song as it wont list the song. I'd expect that since it's DRM but I thought I saw someone else say they could do this. Purchased music from Zune/XBOX music works just fine and populates in the APP immediately.

I don't know if I'd recommend a Hard Reset because it's a pain if it gets bricked. Well the instructions are clear and straight forward and well kind of easy but still. Also I think Nokia may have pulled the Lumia 920 rom or they are about too so I will save mine for my Cyan version just in case (color is one of the options in the rom creation). Maybe give that a go and see how it works. I'm curious to know if anyone with the same issue has done a hard reset on their phone before?
    01-08-2013 10:21 AM
32 12