Not showing weather in wireless charging stand lock screen?

Jojordan82

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Try change it to UK, that should work as well. My Lumia is in repair so I can't try it.

NOKIA told me today that you have to set you region format to an English speaking country for the weather to be displayed! I've tried and it works.

The only problem is that, if like me, your native language is not English, all your calendar days will be displayed in English but the rest of the phone will remain the same (with the language you've chosen).

heijenoort

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
NOKIA told me today that you have to set you region format to an English speaking country for the weather to be displayed! I've tried and it works.

The only problem is that, if like me, your native language is not English, all your calendar days will be displayed in English but the rest of the phone will remain the same (with the language you've chosen).

I'm italian but I always set my phone language to english :smile:

My language+region settings:

If I change my country/region I cannot use the store.

I have a DT-900 wireless charger. Is the accessory supported by this feature?

Jojordan82

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
So, mystery solved :D

Not really because you have to change you regional format to an English country for the weather to be displayed. If your language is not English, it's quite boring having to set all the dates in English and currency from another country!

Let's say it's a temporary solution...

But personnaly, I've chosen to let the reional country on Belgium because I prefer to see the dates in French everyday rather than seeing the weather only when I charge my phone at night...

CaptDjob

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I got yesterday my phone back from service (this was second try as first they only updated portico and that didn't solve the rebooting issue). Now they sent me a brand new phone.

I was amazed when I put my phone to wireless stand because now IT SHOWS the weather??? All settings are as in previous phone(language finnish, region Finland etc...) and also the same OS version. So I am really confused now. Happy, but confused.

Undersky

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I thought that you just had to put the charger in the stand and it would launch the app? Has anyone else been able to do that? I have to manually tap the NFC area and then put it in the stand (after the annoying "Accept / Ignore" message).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans