Really quiet music.

wolftron

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
The music from my computer that I uploaded to my phone is playing really quiet right now. It wasnt like this the first time i uploaded it, does anyone know what is going on?

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Have you turned on volume levelling? The 920 is already quite quiet, and levelling makes it a touch quieter still.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

smileyh

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
What are you talking about?? maybe you have a defective lumia. because On mine when you turn it up all the way, it can be heard throught my WHOLE house

wolftron

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
So turning off and on my phone fixes the problem. After awhile my music became quiet again and I had to turn it off and on again.. This is pretty annoying lol

kong u

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to know the solution to this too.

Think the problem lies in the combination of listening to music on the player and using another app to play other media. I noticed the other day that after lowering the volume while watching a youtube video and then using the music player, the volume on the music player would not respond to changes.

Switching on and off does provide the solution, but a very unacceptable solution!

Nik Rolls

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! This solved it for me too. I was quite puzzled, especially as I had just fixed my headphones from being too quiet themselves. Even more puzzling when Youtube sounded fine :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaviSmalle