Nokia Lumia 920 White or Other Color

MAkhdar

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So I currently have a defective White 920 and I am going to be getting a replacement, I have enjoyed the color but I am not sure if I should get another white one and was thinking of maybe getting a yellow one instead. Anyone here with a yellow one who wants to give me their opinion? I got white originally because it was the only option and instead of waiting got it. Does the yellow one look professional like the white one or is it too flashy?

Thanks for your advice.

V J

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I went from White to Yellow. It's flashy but after a while you get used to it and sort starts looking like your old white one. The novelty wears off faster than the Cyan.

MAkhdar

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Interesting, do most of the themes match it? I really like being able to use any theme, it seems with the yellow you are limited.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I had a defective Red one and ATT wouldn't give me the choice to change colors. I was going to get a white one, actually. But I'm stuck with red again, which I'm still cool with.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I've got a yellow one and use a red theme which looks great to me and matches really well. But I reckon a black theme would look even better if one was available. I know we can set the phone to high contrast mode which gives us black tiles but it's not quite the same as having a black theme.

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm really dissapointed at myself for not waiting for the other colours to come in, I hate the matte black finish. The phone is really slippery and I feel like I will drop it every day. Should probably get a fullbody screen protector or a case.

MAkhdar

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So it seems like Yellow is a good choice. Could someone with a yellow one post a picture of theirs with the steel theme, it seems to be an interesting match.

MAkhdar

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the picture, it looks great. I like how you have all those small tiles on the top, looks like a control panel. :)

e4et

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm really dissapointed at myself for not waiting for the other colours to come in, I hate the matte black finish. The phone is really slippery and I feel like I will drop it every day. Should probably get a fullbody screen protector or a case.
me too, plus, the black scratches real easily 😈

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I have black and it looks great, but is so damn slippery. Are the gloss ones less slippery? Incidentally, I don't have any scratches on it yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster