Will there be a instagram or snapchat app soon?

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Metro.am is a good Instagram app. You can do everything you can on Instagram, except upload pics ha. The interface is nicer.

Alex Kj

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
LOL... Someone should sticky a single post with all Instagram rumors/information to the top, so there wouldn't be so many similar posts in future...

Troy Scarlatelli

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I have it on my old fashioned iPod 4th gen. (it feels like a PC from 2000 in my case compared to the Lumia 920) and it would be great to use the power of the WP camera... Even if they made a 3rd party app for it, I'd be completely okay with it. (day 5 of my WP and I'm in love):angel:

By the way, for all you facebookers looking at this, go to this link here: https://www.facebook.com/snapchat?fref=ts and klick the drop down menu. Hit contact developers and send them a well worded message about it.

Like others have said, the more requests for the app itself, the better chance of the app coming to the WP platform.

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
if you are dying to use snapchat/instagram (as I was lol) download the Bluestacks program for Windows or Mac, its an Android app emulator for your computer! works well, with your webcam too!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers