New Excited User!

rexbaumgartner

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up my new Lumia 920 (flat black) yesterday and so far, I am loving it!

Phone history: I had used every iPhone ever made to include the iPhone 5 which I purchased in September, 2012. My extreme disappointment over the iPhone 5 prompted me to get the HTC One X Plus, which I loved its size and weight, but WTF!! The operating system was easy to use yet very complicated to understand. I kept it for 13 days attempting to let the learning curve catch up with me........ FAIL. :amaze:

I read through this forum for several days because I desired an easy to use, "flagship" phone that would meet my needs for work as well as fun. Despite the reported problems that seem to permeate all forums, I eagerly went and purchased (traded the HTC) the 920. Within about 1 hour, I understood completely how this phone functions and had my screen set up perfectly for me! :excited:

I picked up the Speck case for it when I picked it up. I am (as with all phones) constantly in search of a case that protects the phone yet doesn't distract from the phones bare appeal...... Drives me crazy! :sweaty: After looking around at cases, I am tempted to simply cover this with an invisible shield and call it a day!

Lastly, my only gripe is that when I open Facebook, it refreshes as designed, but I have to scroll up to the new posts... :angry:

Glad to be with you guys and gals!

Rex

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Rex: It's the where you last left off function. Time goes up on the app so it is important to see it as a timeline...or so Facebook says. Think of it as something to keep track of where you are at

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea