Indian 920 corner

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
you mean noise just before ringtone triggered or the actual call getting connection, meaning it was overlapping the ringtone?

I think its the latter.

Anyone know how do we include our friends when we "check-in" on facebook. I can check in myself but unable to tag my friends along with me.
I do not have any FB app installed and preferably don't want to install one.

K Rad

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
OIS Test :p
Sweedish House Mafia - Save the World - Bangalore - SUNBURN India - YouTube
P.S i did find many lumia 920 during the event :p
any one of them here ?

You got a much better spot! - I happened to get a guest list VIP ticket - area sucked - donno what how the money for the VIP tickets are worth that space.
(the extra "E" in Swedish in your video title is sorta bugging me :p)

Check out my video during the NH7 Weekender: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68byFNMZAnI

K Rad

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone here found accessories for the 920 (online or offline shops)? The ones on flipkart seem to be "coming soon". I'm looking for a cover (coloured, since mine's black) or a kind of pouch.

Elton Jothi

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
You got a much better spot! - I happened to get a guest list VIP ticket - area sucked - donno what how the money for the VIP tickets are worth that space.
(the extra "E" in Swedish in your video title is sorta bugging me :p)

Check out my video during the NH7 Weekender: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68byFNMZAnI
lol i was thinking the same, VIP was a total waste
and thanks for correcting my typo :D
nice video there
i was pretty much amazed of the sound quality in l920 when compared to other videos of shm om you tube

DarthVeda

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here found accessories for the 920 (online or offline shops)? The ones on flipkart seem to be "coming soon". I'm looking for a cover (coloured, since mine's black) or a kind of pouch.

the wireless charger pad is already here. I saw it in Channel 9 (Jayanagar, Bangalore) and they said 3500 rupees for it.

abhibh

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I guess you are mistaken. I admit that Google used to use Navteq data till 2006/07. But later they moved to Tele atlas. Now they obtain data from multitude of sources mainly from, NOAA, Digital Globe, Terraetrics, and Geoeye. In fact Nokia also obtains some of their data from Digital Globe. But resolution of maps and providing map data is dependent on many other parameters... As a student, I have taken courses in GIS (Geographical information systems) and part of my lab was to study aerial mosaics, satellite imagery and interrelate geographical data.

Here is a link from theverge detailing how Nokia, Apple and Google get their Map data and how they display them....
Sloppy security? Apple and Nokia conceal fewer sensitive sites than Google Maps | The Verge

Here is the latest from Terms of Service for Google Maps
Map Information

Information provided through Google is intended for planning purposes only. You may find that weather, construction projects, traffic conditions or other events may cause road conditions to differ from the map results.

Google Maps relies on widely recognized international standards for naming and mapping conventions. For example, for country and territory naming, we rely primarily on the ISO-3166 standard, which is recognized by the UN Statistics Division.

You may not delete or in any manner alter the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices appearing in map information, including photographic imagery. Geocoding data for map content in Google Maps is provided under license by Navteq North America LLC ("NAVTEQ") and/or Tele Atlas North America, Inc. ("TANA") and/or other third parties, and subject to copyright protection and other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to NAVTEQ, TANA and/or such other third parties. The use of this material is subject to the terms of a license agreement. You may be held liable for any unauthorized copying or disclosure of this material, and by using Google Maps you agree to make NAVTEQ and TANA third party beneficiaries of this agreement. Except where you have been specifically licensed to do so by Google, you may not use Google Maps with any products, systems, or applications installed or otherwise connected to or in communication with vehicles, capable of vehicle navigation, positioning, dispatch, real time route guidance, fleet management or similar applications.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone facing problems downloading latest hindi songs?
I tried 2 songs from ABCD and papa ki maruti, it downloads but do not save in memory, while i downloaded some bit old songs (Shine Ya Light and Shukriya zindagi) and they downloaded successfully. I was downloading over wifi.

Elton Jothi

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I tried 2 songs from ABCD and papa ki maruti, it downloads but do not save in memory, while i downloaded some bit old songs (Shine Ya Light and Shukriya zindagi) and they downloaded successfully. I was downloading over wifi.
i would not prefer to download from mobile as the bitrate is very less when downloaded in mobile, nokia has to make a option to download original bitrate from phone as well..
download Nokia Music player(desktop),download the song and copy to phone as this gives the original bitrate...

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
i would not prefer to download from mobile as the bitrate is very less when downloaded in mobile, nokia has to make a option to download original bitrate from phone as well..
download Nokia Music player(desktop),download the song and copy to phone as this gives the original bitrate...

i know that but due to some reason i cant download on my pc.
And BTW, can we please stick to solve the problem we are facing?

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know how do we include our friends when we "check-in" on facebook. I can check in myself but unable to tag my friends along with me.
I do not have any FB app installed and preferably don't want to install one.

Also, has anyone used the Lumia with Bluetooth headsets? I have BH 110 from Nokia which works fine with my BB. But my Lumia does not even detect the headset!!

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know how do we include our friends when we "check-in" on facebook. I can check in myself but unable to tag my friends along with me.I do not have any FB app installed and preferably don't want to install one.Also, has anyone used the Lumia with Bluetooth headsets? I have BH 110 from Nokia which works fine with my BB. But my Lumia does not even detect the headset!!
u cant tag people anywhere except in pics. Yeh, i tried bt headset, it works.

Praveen55

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone here found accessories for the 920 (online or offline shops)? The ones on flipkart seem to be "coming soon". I'm looking for a cover (colored, since mine's black) or a kind of pouch.
yeah..i am also searching for that..found a case in flipkart i think it's amazer's but it doesn't look that much great..still waiting..
if u are aware of shopping on ebay( i mean net banking). then check once..i found some on ebay..

DarthVeda

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

DO you mean to say they don't show up in phone's storage area, for you to see it on PC? I guess it is as intended so that you don't copy it to PC and listen on any other device other than the Nokia device.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
DO you mean to say they don't show up in phone's storage area, for you to see it on PC? I guess it is as intended so that you don't copy it to PC and listen on any other device other than the Nokia device.

No, you got that wrong.
I was saying, in Nokia Music app, when i downloaded latest songs, it starts downloading. After it downloaded 100% , it attempt to save it in music library, but fails and says 'Not Saved' . Dont know what the heck is the problem with only latest songs. Other songs are coming straight, no problem......

jills4824

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Is there anybody who bought a Lumia 920 from ezone online ?
If yes, just want to know .. is it the Indian version and how is it working & all ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99