Indian 920 corner

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
are you having the vibration rattling problem .? Because its there on mine( not very much but slight ).
search youtube for vibration rattle lumia 920
you will understand what I am talking about.
but the only problem is i m am not able to sign in to the microsoft account !!

DAMN !!

yajur

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
are you having the vibration rattling problem .? Because its there on mine( not very much but slight ).
search youtube for vibration rattle lumia 920
you will understand what I am talking about.

my friend had same issue went to nokia care and they told it will be resloved soon after some use,what a stupid ppl he need to go chennai nokia care to get replaced

but the problem in not alarming

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah its not worse as worse as the ones on videos on youtube. But still If they are offering solutions I would want to know.

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Ok ..
No prb of rattling ... there is a bit of movement .. bt i guess dat is fine ..
Windows account wasnt logging in coz of date ... now its perfect ..

Stupid Mobile store people broke my sim card when i asked them to cut it into micro-card .. !!
well ph is working fine widout sim card ..
awesome awesome awesome phone guys !!

Photos i'll update later ... for sure ! :D

and ya no heating prb at all ! :D
been using it now for almost 3 hors at strech .. battery draining quickly but i that is bcoz it was charged 5 days back as said by store people ! :p

Neil Crasto

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
@sagar khandelwal,
post pics or it din happen :p...congrats...haha they broke ur sim? *****es did that to me as well...getting mine tomm...so happy din have to wait till Tuesday...also you need to either have a microsoft account or check ur time or see if u have net activated on ur phone

@yajur,
if u r facing heat issues... then replace it or get it checked as far as i know only the back gets heat over extensive use..

@abxy,
that rattling sound is cause of the springs holding the camera in place and everyone is facing that problem. Either you get another device(get it replaced) or deal with it...congrats on ur phone btw.

Also to all the nokia lumia 920 owners please check this post...

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/202100-bug-defect-checklist-new-future-lumia-920-owners.html
i think someone already posted this link before...so credit him and the owner of that thread.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know any HD Games in Windows Marketplace for L920 ?There are many great ones in Android, best of them being more than 250 mb lol, my friend has S2, & my brother has S3 & their game collection is more than I have ever seen on a Smartphone before, its like playing PS Vita games on they devices. I wonder if such HD games are also available in Windows Marketplace, because all I can find is some tiny 40 mb games like Pinball, Minesweeper & Angry Birds only lol which is soo G4Y !I really want to play games like my friends & brother do on their High-End Android devices :(Also, as you can see those games are not Paid, they have cracked it. As you all know grey & Black market is big for Android Apps & Games, I wonder if Windows Marketplace has been cracked as well.. or not ? Can anyone confirm ? If yes, then how ?
there are many HD GAMES dude like Nfs, (else i dont know coz i only play racing game on phone and hate such gaming on phones, they sucks. I play time pass games like wordament on phone, they are a lot better). BTW, you cant install cracked games in a windows phone unless ur phone is a developer phone! Dont ask how to get it. You hv to pay through credit card in order to purchase a game and play it. Sorry, not a single point of piracy in windows phone, thats why people hate wp. But what i think they are idiots. If they are ready to buy 50k value of iphones, cant they buy 50 rs of apps? Not having credit card is other thing!

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
The phone can type hindi just fine! It has a hindi (devnagari) keyboard. I got a white one and its awesome. :)
thats a great news! Can u email me snapshot of keyboard? Please.......... I wanna post it on fb page and my blog. Do it on messeging app. :)EMAIL- aayush3mathur@gmail.com

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
For those who didnt used wp ever, and are facing gprs connectivity issue, go to 'Network Setup' app, thats it, it will do the thing, if not installed, connect to wifi, login with live account, download the app from nokia collection. No wifi, here is another, more effective solution. Go to settings, tap mobile network, scroll to bottom, tap 'edit apn' and write your network's apn name in 'access point name' section (like in BSNL, its bsnlnet) and else left blank. Thats it u r done. Make sure Data is turned On.

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
well to all who bought this awesome phone congrats !!

i am 1st time user of windows phone so i am in complete awe of this magnificent OS !! :D

and yes .. how do we take snapshot ? if ne1 can help ! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos