Indian 920 corner

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I also had the low light problem.
The camera button is 2 step. Press the camera button( 1st step), it will focus and you will hear a beep. then press it more. and voila you will have awesome night pics :)
as for video try switching off continuous focus.
and Lumia 920 camera is much better than samsung . trust me. My GF has S3 , and my phone takes better pics. Its just the colors looks richer on S3 screen. I read somewhere this because of AMOLED.
But if you view it in PC, they will look normal.

Anirudh Sarma

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
So I checked out the Yellow but i found it to be a scratch lover!
So settled for the obvious second choice - BLACK and love it :)

Been 2 days...but a couple of glitches with the camera :(

NPD guys demonstrated at the launch how in zero light with the flash off and night mode L920 can take amazing pics but mine only gives black screens! what am i doing wrong here?

Also, a video recording in my office with my L920 and my colleagues Nore II was very underwhelming :(. Everyone commented on how sharp the colors looked on his phone and even the clarity was more. I know the difference between LCP IPS and Amoled but even before we started the recording and just saw the video camera, Note II felt a lot richer...

Also, can we change our FB profile pictures without using any app through our devices?

And how do I share my skydrive link?

in low light you want to switch of flash and take a photo? what do you plan to use for light ?

Keep flash auto and try

nileshdd

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen this?
My internet (3g) works fine though other apps or for other sites in IE.
But google search gives me this error.

Google search app also works fine.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20130118_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20130118_0001.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 5

Nik_Ind

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
congrats, it would be greatful if u tell us where u r from. So nativ guys can ask for this....

Of course! I'm posted up in Chandigarh. Ever since it launched, I'd been asking around for the 920 in red but no-one seemed to have it. Everyone spoke about black and white being the only ones available. Finally, I approached a Nokia priority dealer, who seemed surprised when I requested for the color but told me that he'd try to arrange it. Anyway, on the 16th he gave me a call at 9am and told me that he had the device and that he'd ordered one specially for me since no-one asked for it in red earlier. The same day, just to verify his claims, I went around asking a few popular retailers about the color and they conveyed that they had no idea. So, as excited as I could be, I rushed to the priority dealer and he too seemed pretty happy that he was selling his first RED 920:smile::cool:

yajur

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
the battery for me much stable in UK rom i may get 1 and half days without charge in indian ROM iam getting only 1 days

thinking to back to UK rom

Lakshman Guntu

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site

NPD guys demonstrated at the launch how in zero light with the flash off and night mode L920 can take amazing pics but mine only gives black screens! what am i doing wrong here?

Also, a video recording in my office with my L920 and my colleagues Nore II was very underwhelming :(. Everyone commented on how sharp the colors looked on his phone and even the clarity was more. I know the difference between LCP IPS and Amoled but even before we started the recording and just saw the video camera, Note II felt a lot richer...

Also, can we change our FB profile pictures without using any app through our devices?

Picture/video on note 2 looks good because it has saturated colors (not natural. Lumia 920 is like iPhone or HTC phones). Upload to PC and play them.. You will notice the quality and OIS kicks the ass of note 2. When coming to dark pictures...Check the below link and go to 02:51 ... (try using focus assist on)

an extreme nokia lumia 920 camera test in very low light!!!! - YouTube

DarthVeda

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

Change the photo settings to night shot and take it without flash. If you have a stable surface, try it with 2 seconds exposure.. this works great for taking shots of the night sky.

Videos in my phones comes without jitter and looks good, not sure about why it is not in yours.

To change your profile pic in facebook, goto People hub, click on your profile pic, and tap once again.. you will get a prompt to update profile picture and it should have Hotmail and facebook by default.

Go to the skydrive app, select the photo you want to share and click on the share button.

To some of you, who have you got terrible battery life.. have you installed Skype? if yes, try uninstalling it and see if it makes any changes.

harsharockzzz

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 920 OWNERS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR OIS CAMERA.
Do as i say, open camera video mode, then start recording. After a second or two, start shaking your phone up and down, slowly increase until u rigorously shake it up and down, immidiately come to still wait few second, and again start shaking in same manner, first slow and increase it to utmost .
Note that while u shake ur phone really rigorously, do u listen some tak tak sound?
And now transfer the video file to ur pc, play it. Does it play well? I mean sound is not going off when u start rigorous shake, video is not playing well, or any other thing?
PS- Do this test with full hd 1080 pixel recording.
Tell me what u find......
Thanx

I did the test, my video played fine, It didn't get stuck or something. But I could hear the camera sounds I mean the camera on springs right ? Is that any problem? Do, I need to contact nokia ?

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the revert guys!
The phone is a piece of ART!!

Actually, i did that focus and then click thing but still it was all black :(
Will try the video continuous focus off thing.

How do i paste the link of my skydrive here? Pardon my ignorance, but i don't know the address :(

When i took the delivery, saw 2 more guys take the NL 920.
Personally, I know one more person with NL 920 and one other whose planning to buy.

Cheers!

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen this?My internet (3g) works fine though other apps or for other sites in IE.But google search gives me this error.Google search app also works fine.
i got it, u must be using airtel. I tried google via airtel and bsnl, airtel shows the same on my nokia 700. But in opera, its opening.Case Solved

Attachments

• VoiceScreenShot_2013119121913.png
    VoiceScreenShot_2013119121913.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 62
  • VoiceScreenShot_2013119121945.png
    VoiceScreenShot_2013119121945.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 65

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
n today dat i m home ... my phone battery is insane ! :eek:
30% lost in 1 hours ? :-/ :-/ :-/ :O :O :O
I'm having the same problem... I guess the phone is constantly recalibrating the battery capacity. Based on going through many forums, I understand that it would set it automatically eventually in a week or so depending on your usage and discharge cycles.

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi, is there anyway that while watching a video you can drag the bar to a particular position and start watching from there?

I downloaded a video from whatsapp and wasn't able to do it.. Is it a bug?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb