Google Calendar in built in calendar app suddenly lost data?

stonedauwg

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I've had one of my google accounts synced perfectly since day one with my Lumia 920. Noticed that as of yesterday all my existing data in my google calendar is gone. I say existing because I was able to create a new event from the phone to my google acct and that synced fine to the web (I verified). But all previous data is not showing on the phone - I had numerous daily, weekly etc appointments that are missing. In fact it caused me to miss an appointment today because my reminder never went off - that event is not showing on the phone. I've checked online and all the data is still there in my google calendar - just not showing in the Microsoft built in calendar app anymore. Weird. Anyone else lost their google calendar data like this? Wonder if this is more API shenanigans regarding google vs microsoft, like maybe they changed something recently?

Is there a way to force an "entire re-sync"?

stonedauwg

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Wife just confirmed all her recent google calendar data she created using her iPad is missing now too. Her account is completely separate, so something fishy is going on here like when google messed with the maps/youtube API recently. :( #Don'tBeEvil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon