Lumia 920 Freezing up while using internet sharing/bluetooth/wired charging

deezus

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Is nyone else experiencing this? I have my phone plugged into usb charging and using internet sharing. I unplug phone from charger or start my car and screen will freeze up and become unresponsive I then have to reboot, vol- + power to reset it. This is my second 920 from ATT and im not sure if I need to replace it or if its a software issue.
Thanks

helsten2

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Yepp, same thing happens here.
I am now switching to "Flight mode" when I am charging, and I have less freezes ... Random reboots still happens. I have also tried to minimize the number of background tasks (basically you have to disable everything which makes your "smart phone" smart)

deezus

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Well, for me it only happens when I'm tethering to tablet with Bluetooth enabled. I tweeted @WinPhoneSupport and they said they were looking into it. You might want to send them a tweet there very responsive.

Etyrnus

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I've usually found lockups to be related to an app. Then I end up thinking back to what I had recently installed, and removing those apps. Usually solves the problem, and I try to email the developers/publishers and let them know.

Case in point, bubble star. Fun game, but was locking my 920 up every few hours inexplicably. Removed it, haven't had a lockup since. Emailed random salad, and they're looking into it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos