02-06-2013 05:34 PM
41 12
tools
    01-15-2013 05:16 AM
    The Nokia official case - try searching on UK ebay - is excellent. Looks like it's part of the phone.
    01-15-2013 06:26 AM
    After reading a few reviews I ordered this and can't wait to try it. Sounds great.
    01-15-2013 10:10 AM
    The Nokia official case - try searching on UK ebay - is excellent. Looks like it's part of the phone.
    Is that Nokia one the same really thin type that they include with the 800?
    01-15-2013 03:25 PM
    This thread has been good for me. I am a huge believer in a case- which is easy for me to say as I own a Samsung Focus S. As bland as my device is, cases add a little flare to it. I own 5 of them. I just change them out from time to time to match my mood. it also helps by adding a little weight to my phone, which I like.

My problem has been a screen protector. I got a defective one recently, and for the first time since I owned my "S" I have been without one. It has been so much more responsive, I haven't replaced it even though I work in a place that will destroy my screen if I am not super careful. I have been good so far, but I am so pushing my luck. This thread has reminded me I am being kind of stupid. I need to protect my phone. I know that.

I just don't want to.....
    01-16-2013 08:35 AM
    I use both a screen protector and a case. My advice, spend few bucks more and get a decent screen protector. i wasted 12 cheep ones until got a decent one. My case is awsome. slick and sexy. My screen protector is so good that sometime I even forget I got one on my screen.

This is my case: http://www.handy-heaven.de/shop/imag...er920black.jpg

This is my decent screen protector: 6 x Schutzfolie klar clear Nokia Lumia 920 Display Folie Displayfolie * Neu* | eBay
    01-16-2013 09:42 AM
    I really don't like the case,but compare with the terrible scratches i'd rather go for a case,but it must be very thin,the original looking of 920 is very good,i don't want a bulky case to spoil it.So an ultra thin case is my best choice.
    ultra thin is my bag too! I had one like Mr Manson, but I would prefer lighter and smaller.
    01-16-2013 01:31 PM
    I got my case/screen protector in! Here's the thread just in case you wanted to see pictures of it:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...ctures%5D.html
    01-17-2013 04:05 AM
    I highly recommend Invisible Shield protection for this phone.

1) Protects screen and body from scratching and wear, but doesn't ugly up the phone or add any weight. Does this particular phone really need drop protection in the form of a plastic case?
    2) Adds tactile feel to an otherwise slippery phone
    3) $25-$30, and a lifetime guarantee. Reasonable.
    01-17-2013 04:47 AM
    The thin soft rubber cases are available soon from Nokia. I really want one of them. Plus a screen protector.
    01-18-2013 04:31 PM
    I used this, got a scuff mark I can't get out the next day. Love the 920, the glass on the screen, not so much.
    01-21-2013 08:55 PM
    I use the the Mobi hardshell case they sell here and am pretty happy with it. Looks great against my black 920 and I've had no problems with NFC charging, etc.

The bodyguardz anti-glare HD screen protector I picked up from here, however, was COMPLETE garbage. Really dulled the display, had problems with bubbles and lifted on all four sides no matter how much you tried to push it down.

I installed this wet screen shield yesterday from Amazon and am ecstatic with it. You truly can't tell it's even on there and it seals perfectly -- no bubbles or lifted edges whatsoever.
    01-22-2013 07:45 AM
    @Tigersoul

I'm thinking of getting the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield one but I just want to know how it feels, does it feel rubbery or smooth plastic/glass
    01-26-2013 03:55 AM
    @WavingReds

You should give ArmorSuit MilitaryShield a try! I am currently using their products on my devices and I really like how they feel really smooth. It's pretty easy to install as well. If you need help, they also have YouTube videos that will guide you. It's pretty cool how they have lifetime replacements too !!
    Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Nokia Lumia 920 Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements: Cell Phones & Accessories
    02-01-2013 03:45 PM
    @WavingReds

You should give ArmorSuit MilitaryShield a try! I am currently using their products on my devices and I really like how they feel really smooth. It's pretty easy to install as well. If you need help, they also have YouTube videos that will guide you. It's pretty cool how they have lifetime replacements too !!
    Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Nokia Lumia 920 Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Thanks for the reply!!! I was reading the reviews but could not find anyone mentioning the feel of it. I hated how invisible shield and zagg feels like rubbery only problem now is, how do I get them to ship to Canada!
    02-01-2013 11:55 PM
    I think they will ship to Canada too.. maybe try contacting them? hope all goes well =)
    02-06-2013 05:34 PM
41 12