Is there anyway to block a caller that calls me multiple times a day?

vedichymn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Not currently with the Lumia 920. This is a feature that the handset maker has to implement, and so far it's only been implemented on Chinese Lumia 920s.

fieldsy1024

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Not currently with the Lumia 920. This is a feature that the handset maker has to implement, and so far it's only been implemented on Chinese Lumia 920s.

This is kinda messed up. I just have to listen to my phone go off with annoying telemarketers and can't do anything about it....
What do you mean by handset maker?

Alex Kj

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
No such feature, but some cellphone providers allow you to block calls from some numbers, maybe try calling and explaining your situation to your provider, see if they can do something about it...

peterg21

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
No such feature, but some cellphone providers allow you to block calls from some numbers, maybe try calling and explaining your situation to your provider, see if they can do something about it...

As you say, a cellphone provider can implement this. I am with Rogers in Canada and this can be done (but not via an app but via a subscription); free for me and free for most subs. So it is up to your provider. I can block calls completely, or send them to voicemail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786