My battery suddenly started draining fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
day before yesterday I charged my battery and with almost after 36 hours in which I played music for almost 3 hours and slight net usuage my battery reached less than 15% and I recharged it full. But today after full recharge I installed this applciation CloudMuzik Google Music client. With no music on, internet, wifi, location service, bluetooth all turned off. Battery saver is on. Just after 3 hours of charge only 77% of battery is remaining. What could be the reason is it the music client that was draining the battery or is it enabling of dolby sound?

I uninst this CloudMuzik Google Music client and don't know if my batter will even last for 24 hours. I can't factory reset all the time because I have installed numerous applications and the phonebook will take days to reload fully

yajur

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
day before yesterday I charged my battery and with almost after 36 hours in which I played music for almost 3 hours and slight net usuage my battery reached less than 15% and I recharged it full. But today after full recharge I installed this applciation CloudMuzik Google Music client. With no music on, internet, wifi, location service, bluetooth all turned off. Battery saver is on. Just after 3 hours of charge only 77% of battery is remaining. What could be the reason is it the music client that was draining the battery or is it enabling of dolby sound?

I uninst this CloudMuzik Google Music client and don't know if my batter will even last for 24 hours. I can't factory reset all the time because I have installed numerous applications and the phonebook will take days to reload fully

just do soft reset it will reslove your issue

anon(4745364)

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Oops I should of checked around as I just posted the same thing in the WP8 forum. I'm having the same problem. It just started happening as of last week or so and doesn't happen everyday. Very sad.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
CloudMuzik caused some nasty battery drain on my phone. I uninstalled and rebooted. That fixed it up for me. I liked CloudMuzik, but that bug was a killer for me.

en0x#AC

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Nah, just something that doesn't close down right when you exit the app. I'm sure they'll get it fixed pretty soon. ;)

yeah I can confirm this... something when i use some apps they close fine and my battery is ok but sometimes not and the phone get hot and battery goes down by 20% in like 30min ;D

reboot helps

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I uninstalled CloudMuzik because I got tired of having to reboot every time I opened the app (even if I didn't play any music).

SER1ALZ

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the same message all the time ''battery draining quickly *** % last ** minutes**'' nothing is running in the background, no tabs are open, just moderate usage. Starting to annoy me.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have the same message all the time ''battery draining quickly *** % last ** minutes**'' nothing is running in the background, no tabs are open, just moderate usage. Starting to annoy me.

Just restart and check is it correct ... after restart your cp, open any battery apps to see a correct battery-% (you can not read it from a live tile) ...

SER1ALZ

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
1rdd94.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member