How to delete PDFs from the phone memory?

Quin452

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried getting the PDF Viewer app (I had it WP7), and I could delete them through there. If not, perhaps Skydrive or the Windows Phone App.

helsten2

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I just enter Office, navigate to the document I want to delete, tap and hold on the document to get the context menu and select delete:
wp_ss_20130117_0001.png

hudsonvalley

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I feel kinda dumb :)

My office doesn't see pdfs, pdf viewer doesn't give me an option of deleting...

I have whole bunch of junk pdfs that are just taking the space...

:confused:

Arctic Fox

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
My phone saves PDF;s independently of anything else. If I slide across to the left from the home page it shows Adobe reader as the very top shortcut.

But I now have hundreds of pdf's as it saves all the damned attachments from emails there! There does appear no way of removing them - no simple DELETE button.

As for Office, that is a mystery I can't sort. I have a shortcut and when I go to log in it says "This Account Already exists" but does nothing!

So no synching with my laptop and no nice Outlook Calendar which I have been working by for the last 10 years!

dermotw

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Fox, it sounds like something is wrong with your Office setup etc., if you fix that, you'll be able to delete .pdfs (and others) from there - I can. BTW <my> version of Adobe Reader allows me to delete a pdf directly as well anyway, (reader v10.3). Just press & hold on the pdf and the submenu that comes up in my case includes delete...

kr D.

Vikram Dinesh

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I have Adobe Reader V10.3 Build 82510 and I can clear the list of all the PDF files. Just open Adobe Reader and then you should see the list of files with the Clear list button below. What version Adobe Reader do you have installed?

Edit: When you open Adobe Reader the first time it will show you the recently viewed files. From there swipe left to go to the documents tab. From the documents tab you can delete the files that you don't need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea