Nokia Extras+Info Updated

spuyguy69

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Looks like my WiFi stays connected now after the update. WiFi does not have to reconnect after being idle and waking up from lock screen. Battery also seems to be lasting longer.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I seem to be having high battery usage since this update... Burns up quite a bit... Might be different usage methods the past couple days... Guess will just have to keep an eye on it

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I seem to be having high battery usage since this update... Burns up quite a bit... Might be different usage methods the past couple days... Guess will just have to keep an eye on it

Came here to post the same findings. Ever since this update, my battery drain has been down right ridiculous. I haven't changed my usage at all, and I kind of notice it getting hotter when using the wireless charging plate now. I also notice it takes a while longer to charge than it used to prior to the update...

SER1ALZ

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
just updated, an there's no more sound when the phone is removed from the charger. Noticed one new thing, the extras+info page now shows more details. Have this:

Accessories agent: 1.0.5.2
Feedback to Nokia: 2.2.0.9
Nokia First Use Experience: 1.3.0.0
SmsVCardReceiver: 1.0.0.8
Warranty Registration: 1.1.0.4
SIM Unlock: 1.0.0.5

wonder what smsvcardreceiver and sim unlock here mean....

What does this list mean, and how to you unlock these features? Or are they allready, can someone explain it to me?

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
What does this list mean, and how to you unlock these features? Or are they allready, can someone explain it to me?

Settings > Extras + info

Just shows version numbers of some stuff in your phone. Nothing important really...
All features will be "unlocked" already on your phone.

SER1ALZ

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Settings > Extras + info

Just shows version numbers of some stuff in your phone. Nothing important really...
All features will be "unlocked" already on your phone.

Ok, i found that allready, but thanks. Mine are ''grey'' not white, so i wondered if that means that they arent active or whatever. :)

howard mai

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Updated tonight. All above is what I have. I still have the chime when I put it on the charging pad. But it doesn't chime when I take it off.

I don't have, Warranty Registration: 1.1.0.4 on my phone? Nor Nokia First Use Experience: 1.3.0.0? Mine is Version 1.7.0.173.

I don't have Warranty Registration: 1.1.0.4 too. I don't know

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo