Problem with music via Bluetooth

chodenode

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

I'm new around here. I've been lurking for a couple weeks now. But I have a problem I haven't been able to find an answer for by searching these forums or the internet at large.

I connect my Lumia 920 to my car's system, Ford Sync. It plays music just fine. If I attempt to change the audio track, I see the phone actually move to the next track, but it drops bluetooth connectivity immediately. I can get my phone to reconnect and it resumes playing. It doesn't disconnect if I change tracks on the phone. I'm not sure if this is a problem with my car's bluetooth functionality or my phone's. I don't recall my Android phone ever having this problem.

Any thoughts?

chodenode

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I haven't tried that, no. I can give that a shot I guess. Does MS Store keep track of what apps I have installed so I can easily get them again? Is there a guide to backing up and restoring for when you do a reset so less time is spent getting back to normal?

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
How to transfer songs through Bluetooth from my Lumia 520 to other phones...give detail plzz

turn on Bluetooth. Then in the music+videos hub, under "songs" press and hold the song you want to share. Select "share", then "Bluetooth", then select the device you want to share to.

Prasad Chavan

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your Contribution In Microsoft Community.
You were saying that you have a Nokia Lumia 520 and you would like to share Bluetooth video from a friend.
Video sharing over Bluetooth is not enabled in Lumia 520. Best ways to share your videos would be to sync to the PC or to use Skydrive.
With Lumia 520 you can also share videos straight to facebook by going to App--->Photos, choose the correct video and tap, choose share.

I hope that your issue gets solved.

Prasad Chavan

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your Contribution In Microsoft Community.
You were saying that you have a Nokia Lumia 520 and you would like to share Bluetooth video from a friend.
Video sharing over Bluetooth is not enabled in Lumia 520. Best ways to share your videos would be to sync to the PC or to use Skydrive.
With Lumia 520 you can also share videos straight to facebook by going to App--->Photos, choose the correct video and tap, choose share.

I hope that your issue gets solved.

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
First Enable the BLUETOOTH on your lumia520 then open music, long tap on any track list you will find the share option, now select via Bluetooth. Now your device show the Bluetooth enabled devices select any one one of them.:smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923