Cloudy Screen

ripper9100

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Have any of you noticed what appears to be a "cloud" like layer on top of your screen? It's a bit difficult to explain but you can really tell with white images and the green tiles and if you scroll around. I'm sure that this is not unique to the lumia as I also noticed the same thing on my PC monitor. Although I compared the screen of my Lumia to that of my old Droid Incredible and I didn't notice this, so I'm not sure what is the cause of it.

electriclamb

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
the only thing i can think of is that its the pureblack or whatever technology. I have the same layer also. I just think it comes with the territory.

electriclamb

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
the more i look at it the more it makes me wonder if its moisture or something. Maybe its just starting to bug me now also. Anyone else have a layer of cloudyness, like your screen has moisture on it you cant get off?

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Cataracts? Maybe time to get the eyes checked? 😉 I haven't noticed anything like that with any of my devices other than the face grease issue. 😁

ripper9100

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
It's definitely there but like electriclamb said it's probably the nature of the technology. Although it's unfortunate since it's something that is very hard to ignore once you notice it. I'm glad I'm not the only one that's noticed it though, I was about to go to the store and compare my lumia's screen to other's in order to determine If I got a defective unit.

electriclamb

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
It's definitely there but like electriclamb said it's probably the nature of the technology. Although it's unfortunate since it's something that is very hard to ignore once you notice it. I'm glad I'm not the only one that's noticed it though, I was about to go to the store and compare my lumia's screen to other's in order to determine If I got a defective unit.

well if you do happen to go down to a store let me know, my phone has a raised corner and i was thinking moisture was getting under my screen. So im going to try some things like rice, or just wait for the phoenix summer to come. Pretty sure a summer here in arizona will destroy moisture built up in anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon