Rattle on vibrate

ricbon

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Damn it! Bought this phone Thursday at radio shack and the vibrate has a rattle in it. I researched this and it looks like a know problem. I'm trying to enjoy this phone, but this is not making it easier.

anon(5503495)

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Damn it! Bought this phone Thursday at radio shack and the vibrate has a rattle in it. I researched this and it looks like a know problem. I'm trying to enjoy this phone, but this is not making it easier.
it depends, what kind of rattle is it? And if you press on the top of your phone, usually left side, does it creak? Usually that's the problem when the top is loose is when the battery will rattle. Go to radio shack or att and check out their 920 and compare the vibration because all the phones have a slight rattle because of the floating lens inside that moves. So go confirm at a nearby retail store. That's what I did. There have been people that said that they have had a rattle when it was really the floating lens. Trust me I've had 4 Lumia 920s, 1 rattled bad.

astondg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I sent mine back to Nokia Care for a rattle on vibrate. They replaced the vibration motor and now it's fixed, no more rattle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa