lumia 920 taking pictures

Vaas

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to speed up how fast you can take a picture. When I press the button it takes about 1 to 2 seconds before it actually takes the picture. I miss some moments.

jonathanrn

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
What phone do you have? I have a Lumia 920, and when I want to capture my kids, sometimes i'll turn off the focus assist feature. Another thing you could do that is more technique-oriented is push the shutter halfway down to focus.. then all the way down when you actually want to take the picture. This way, the camera won't have to waste time focusing as the moment passes.

Good luck!!

JonesCK1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
What phone do you have? I have a Lumia 920, and when I want to capture my kids, sometimes i'll turn off the focus assist feature. Another thing you could do that is more technique-oriented is push the shutter halfway down to focus.. then all the way down when you actually want to take the picture. This way, the camera won't have to waste time focusing as the moment passes.

Good luck!!

Yep, the latter is what I do, the Lumia 920 has a 2 stage shutter button, half press to focus and hold there until your ready to shoot, then when you press all the way it takes the shot instantly since you're effectively locking the focus, you won't miss a moment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786