The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
03-04-2013 09:27 AM
42 12
tools
    I am not in the UK (Thailand) and I placed my order for the free charger the day I picked my phone up, That was the 7 November, I am still waiting for my conformation e-mail, Nokia have really stuffed up here as they clearly have not been able to keep up with demand.
    02-08-2013 09:43 AM
    I would order again if I were you.
    02-08-2013 05:11 PM
    in the T&C it seems that only UK residents are eligible, meaning you need to provide a UK address to be eligible, Thailand is way out of UK
    02-08-2013 07:09 PM
    Just got off phone with Nokia.
    Good news and bad news:
    Good - if you claimed and it confirmed on screen, then you will receive the charger. ALL outstanding orders have been dispatched so by end of Feb everyone should have their wireless chargers. YOU WON'T GET an email confirming its on its way due to overwhelming demand, they had to stop that email generation.

Bad: In order to meet demands, they are sending off chargers but most likely if you wanted a coloured one, you will be disappointed. They have only got black ones. So yellow and red claims have been sent black. White chargers are in stock. They wont swap or replace as there aren't going to be coloured free ones in stock. That to me means they want to sell coloured accessories separately later.
    02-12-2013 03:06 AM
    Just got off phone with Nokia.
    Good news and bad news:
    Good - if you claimed and it confirmed on screen, then you will receive the charger. ALL outstanding orders have been dispatched so by end of Feb everyone should have their wireless chargers. YOU WON'T GET an email confirming its on its way due to overwhelming demand, they had to stop that email generation.

Bad: In order to meet demands, they are sending off chargers but most likely if you wanted a coloured one, you will be disappointed. They have only got black ones. So yellow and red claims have been sent black. White chargers are in stock. They wont swap or replace as there aren't going to be coloured free ones in stock. That to me means they want to sell coloured accessories separately later.
    Black Lumia 920 here so no problems for me so it is just good news for me :D
    02-12-2013 03:20 AM
    had mine delivered just yesterday and only ordered about a mont ago
    02-12-2013 06:50 AM
    I got my second one (wanted yellow, it's black!) just 5 minutes ago! Awaiting 2 more :)
    02-12-2013 07:30 AM
    Ordered free charger around December 2nd week and yet to receive one. I sent a mail last week and received an update that they don't have Red and Yellow colour (which was my preference). I was told that they would send either Black or White colour charger this week. fingers crossed.
    02-12-2013 01:48 PM
    Same here, I don't think red or yellow chargers exist, got my november, got a black charger today, not what I ordered but at least with black it goes with any colour phone, it works well as well.
    02-12-2013 03:09 PM
    Registered for the charger December 23rd (two weeks after getting 920), turned up January 19th.
    Does not charge the phone at all.
    Have been batling with Nokia to get it swapped and finally Phones4U sorted it yesterday and its going back Freepost tomorrow - no doubt a month wait for a replacement.
    02-13-2013 05:00 PM
    That's strange! Both my wireless chargers seem to charge much better than even wired chargers or so do I feel. My battery seems to last longer when I've charged wirelessly. I know it might just be an odd observation, but internet can have this documented ;)
    02-13-2013 05:19 PM
    in the T&C it seems that only UK residents are eligible, meaning you need to provide a UK address to be eligible, Thailand is way out of UK
    I live in Thailand and purchased the phone here as part of the upgrade promotion from an existing Lumia phone we were offered a free wireless charger and the purity headphones.

Good new is I finally received both its a shame the headphones are white the charger is yellow and my phone is red though but at least I now have what was promised.
    Last edited by camptime; 02-14-2013 at 10:31 PM.
    02-14-2013 08:18 AM
    I may have got mine, almost. Got a package delivered today while ai was out. I have to go to the local sorting office for it tomorrow. Could be it!
    02-14-2013 05:13 PM
    I may have got mine, almost. Got a package delivered today while ai was out. I have to go to the local sorting office for it tomorrow. Could be it!
    They didn't send mine by recorded delivery. It was first class post.
    02-15-2013 03:45 AM
    They didn't send mine by recorded delivery. It was first class post.
    It was posted normally, but too big for the letterbox. It is white, but not to worry. Smaller than I thought.
    02-15-2013 03:04 PM
    received my wireless charger last Friday (15th Feb)...They sent me a white one, not the colour I wanted as I have a Yellow 920 but I don't care too much. Works well, I use it as a secondary charger on my bedside table, the table is white so works well with the charger.
    02-19-2013 02:05 AM
    My free charger (through Phones 4U offer) arrived today. I didn't have the code/sticker on my box, didn't think I would get the free charger but tried applying anyway after seeing this thread. So thanks to you guys I have a free white wireless charger and am really pleased!!
    03-04-2013 09:27 AM
42 12