Color of your lumia 920

OneMoreBeerPLZ

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I really wonder what the favourite color of the lumia 920 is, which color did you buy? I bought myself a black one because when I pre-orderd it in the Netherlands I only had the option between black and white.

OneMoreBeerPLZ

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Oops I searched for a poll like this before I started a new thread but now I have submitted I found one. So please no blame for a double post.

ChazTyldsley

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Wanted a white but 6 EE stores were all sold out so I went for the black. Glad I did - the matte finish looks and feels great. Glossy finishes look tacky and plasticky to me. I'd love the Matte Cyan but it's not available in the UK :(

Kinalyx

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Yellow! The only color i really wanted, waited and found 1 on ebay for a decent price. Second choice was cyan, and a distant 3rd being red. I wouldnt get black or white at all, no matter what. Whats the point of having an awesome phone that comes in great colors only to have black or white, which comes on most phones.

Shawn

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I tried for a yellow, but got tired of waiting as no stores in all of Dallas had one. Then I decided on red, but realized I'd have to drive all the way across the city just to get it. So, I decided on white. Didn't like the cyan, and black is a boring color for a smartphone anymore.

pookiewood

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Yellow! The only color i really wanted, waited and found 1 on ebay for a decent price. Second choice was cyan, and a distant 3rd being red. I wouldnt get black or white at all, no matter what. Whats the point of having an awesome phone that comes in great colors only to have black or white, which comes on most phones.

Shawn

It's the reason I went with Cyan.

autumnride

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I got the Stormtrooper. Was hard deciding between the Stormtrooper and Pikachu, but as Steve Ridges already mentioned, white does fit all the different themes better and you don't get sick of white as you can get from colours. I really love the yellow one, but I wouldn't want to own it myself! :)

thecaringkind

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Black! Mostly because I wanted that matte finish. I must admit that the black on black effect of the screen and the Lumia itself is rather pleasing to the eye & makes everything 'pop'.

jdriscoll636

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I got red as my only option was between it and white. I didn't stop to think about theme colors not mixing well when I bought it. I really do like the red, it pops lot compared to standard white. I guess this is benefit of having cases in different colors, so you have options for how your phone looks.

damon312

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I selected Red as the color preference. Like the other colors, it gets noticed easily and conversations start from there.....

I really like my L920 and have no regrets not continuing down the iPhone path I started in 2010.

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Wanted white, but bought the black, no other color in stock and I didn't wanna wait another month. Is the glossy finish really more slippery than the matte on the black?

nander

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Wanted a grey, got a black since it's impossible to find a grey one. Once prices drop down enough I'll probably just get a grey shell and keep the black one as backup. I did think about going red or white since those were available but with black it matches every theme color, red with my current orange theme would have looked weird imo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo