Charging Pad Not Charging?

SofaTester

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
So I just got my new Lumia 920 yesterday, my preordered one had the vibration motor go out and they sent me a brand new one.

I did a soft reset before I ever did anything on the phone, then charged it with the wall charger to 100%, I went to bed at about 83%, woke up at 73%, leaving it on the wireless charge pad all night.

It makes the charging sound when I set it down, and shows it is charging, but it isn't.

Anyone ran into this problem? Is there a fix?

pdskep

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes, my phone is busted. I took it to an AT&T store and it didn't charge on their charger, but my charger charged their phone. I'm trying to get my phone replaced, but I'm past the exchange period and it's an ordeal.

SofaTester

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes, my phone is busted. I took it to an AT&T store and it didn't charge on their charger, but my charger charged their phone. I'm trying to get my phone replaced, but I'm past the exchange period and it's an ordeal.

Nokia will replace under their 1 year warranty, but you'll have to send them the phone then wait for repair/replacement. Took me about 8 days from the time I shipped them mine, them to analyze it, and receive my new one.

I'm not getting a 3rd replacement, I'll live without a charge pad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077