Settings resting on it own?

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
My 920s date and time reset itself today. I was getting an announcement about a wedding that was last year. Very odd.

DDon't know how that's even possible.

Are your date/time settings set to "automatic".

Did you set time/date when you first recieved your phone through the initial setup?

If so go to your calender via hotmail/outlook.com and see check your settings.

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Set automatically is off. What does the UTC in the time zone stand for?? Looks odd to me.

Everything was setup via initial setup as normal. Very strange why it happened.

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
UTC stands for Current Local Time
Its normal. You can always set your time to manual. U don't think time resting on its own is possible maybe it could possibly be your calendar acting weird.

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Dude its freaking annoying man!! I can't attach anything but images into my emails. WP is is about having things all in 1 sweet spot so its easy to handle. Having to attach documents via office into email is annoying. The option to select documents and even PDF should be directly with in the email app!

On the other hand attaching images into email is so so sooo! Fast! Its faster then ISO or android!

Never the less this is a big issue or should be in a major update together with a notification area that all WP users are dieing to get.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Dude its freaking annoying man!! I can't attach anything but images into my emails. WP is is about having things all in 1 sweet spot so its easy to handle. Having to attach documents via office into email is annoying. The option to select documents and even PDF should be directly with in the email app!

On the other hand attaching images into email is so so sooo! Fast! Its faster then ISO or android!

Never the less this is a big issue or should be in a major update together with a notification area that all WP users are dieing to get.

I completely agree. Attaching pdfs via email is greatly needed.

With the next update, hopefully this, notification center, etc will finally arrive. Hopefully, but that's the only way for now.

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Actually what begs the question is, why did Microsoft release wp8 with a few big holes? I mean this stuff is really important. Imagine business people, this would give a really bad imprison on them.

Lets just hope Microsoft knows about all this problems and are fixing it.

Basically apart from this few problems the OS is wonderful.

Ohh yeah there is 1 more thing. Microsoft really got to hire someone to do their color tails for them. The current color range is as if a color blind dude did it. Seriously some of the colors are just YUCK!!

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Actually what begs the question is, why did Microsoft release wp8 with a few big holes? I mean this stuff is really important. Imagine business people, this would give a really bad imprison on them.

Lets just hope Microsoft knows about all this problems and are fixing it.

Basically apart from this few problems the OS is wonderful.

Ohh yeah there is 1 more thing. Microsoft really got to hire someone to do their color tails for them. The current color range is as if a color blind dude did it. Seriously some of the colors are just YUCK!!

I believe they released it with so many holes because they had alot of things working against them. I'm pretty sure changing kernels, new os, new services, as well as still providing support for XP, vista and 7 has hampered their speed. For some reason I believe the metro interface will replace the desktop totally. Everything can be made in metro. It makes alot of sense. If not the desktop is going to get another design overhaul to reflect more metro design.

Lol liked your last comment. I also believe they need a better color scheme for their products.

I would like to see Nokia have the bright colors, Htc, Samsung, have a variation of those colors and for Microsoft's own products to have a more subtle color, nothing bright, but more neutral in colors. usually when I see bright colors, I think of toys, but just like expensive cars, you never see anything bright, all neutral colors except for some maroons and darker colors.

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft should let hardware makers at lease put in their own 3rd party color scheme. That would be really nice. Every windows phone then will be different from other windows phone. We (WP users) dont have dance background wallpapers to play with but what we have are live tiles and colors. Lets hope Microsoft give us that :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea