Noticeable Lag when Tapping on Email & Store

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
So I've noticed that Windows Phone 8 do have some lags occasionally. Especially after I hear a notification of email then I turn on my phone, slide up to unlock and then click on the Email icon.
As soon as you tap it, before the apps open the email, during the animation, I notice some lag. It's not very lagging but it's noticeable. But again, it's not everytime.

The same happen when I tapped on the Store. And this one also not everytime, just occasionally.

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
No system is perfect. I've noticed lag on very rare occasion with all my devices. I also have rare lag on my RT and lag on my Vaio with i5 and 8gb of ram. I don't care how many cores or how fast or how much memory something has, it is still going to have the occasional lag. There are too many processes in background nowadays for it not to.

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
No system is perfect. I've noticed lag on very rare occasion with all my devices. I also have rare lag on my RT and lag on my Vaio with i5 and 8gb of ram. I don't care how many cores or how fast or how much memory something has, it is still going to have the occasional lag. There are too many processes in background nowadays for it not to.
Oh.. really? I thought with Core i5 and 8 GB of RAM, everything will be very smooth.
But still, I think WP8 is still less laggy than Android on Note II, as I noticed persistent lag on Note II especially when you swipe to unlock. If you do hard reset, the lag will be gone. But after a while, it will come back again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos