Jittery scrolling in apps and browser only in 920..???

Shafaat Fahmi

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
double tap to wake is off, glance is off ... still no good
it almost feels as if there is too much data being provided to the rendering engine and it can't cope so it skips a frame in between :/
especially evident in apps list for me or any app that has lines of texts or tiles (homescreen included) to be scrolled ...

pr0phecy

May 15, 2012
Visit site
For the ones who have the issue with the jitter while slow scrolling (Lumia920): this has been fixed in GDR3. If you still have amber, disable "double tap to wake" and then restart your phone. Restarting is very important. Just disabling without restart won't do anything. This worked for my 920, hope this helps you guys. Good luck.

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey, curious to see if anyone has experienced this recently. My otherwise buttery smooth Lumia 920 appears to now have a very slight jitter when scrolling rapidly through some apps (inc WP Central)content and the mobile (not desktop) Facebook site. I had a similar problem occur with a 1st gen wp7 HTC MOZART and some suspected an issue with the digitizer. I'm not so sure as it only occurs, and can be repeated, within certain situations of scrolling app content and some web pages.

Transitions and all other OS animations do not show this behavior... Thoughts??

Finally i found someone have a problem like mine, I have already made multiple forums about this issue but nobody understands or noticing it.. what you describe is happening to my 925 and 1520... it makes me crazy.. jitter happen when scrolling rapidly, it is so much bad..... any help guys? What to do?

ph3n0m3n0n

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I too have this issue on my L920 (with Black Update). I can notice it especially in the WPCentral app while scrolling the news list or reading an article. Also the pop-up menu within the picture viewer jitters while coming up. There is also some lag while taking pictures, in the process of focussing and the time after that, if picture is not taken and the camera button released. Playing with the settings (Glance, magnification etc.) didn?t help.

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I too have this issue on my L920 (with Black Update). I can notice it especially in the WPCentral app while scrolling the news list or reading an article. Also the pop-up menu within the picture viewer jitters while coming up. There is also some lag while taking pictures, in the process of focussing and the time after that, if picture is not taken and the camera button released. Playing with the settings (Glance, magnification etc.) didn?t help.
Same Here for my 1520 and 925...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb