Battery charge indicator always on

AMINEBOX

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
My battery charge indicator on my Nokia Lumia 920 is always showing as charging. I have tried resetting to factory settings but it did not change anything.

Note: I have dropped it but it wasn't a hard fall.

Stiletto72

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
I have the same issue.
Phone is a week old. Battery Saver setting is showing the battery at 100% even though I know it has about 50%.
I installed Battery Pro+ and that says the phone is charging and current level is 64%.
NFC, wi-fi, bluetooth, location all turned off.
Please help as I would like to know my true battery level without having to restart the phone each time.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
lol, that's funny, well, definitely take it to the seller, he must fix this. most probably he will try to format through NCS or just hard reset it. most probably, this will fix the issue. if not, just ask for a new device.

Toshin

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
My 920 has also started to do this recently. The worst part, besides the fact that you have no idea what the battery level is currently at, is that it will not actually charge during this bug.

I have to reboot the phone for it to got away. eventually, the issue returns randomly.

I suspect the Qi module is malfunctioning as i've noticed 'seeking' issues on my charge mat recently.

Jinky Tallod

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone found a solution to this? My phone is doing the same thing. The battery indicator will show that it has 80% or something but in reality, it's just 10% or 4%. After charging and removing the charger, the battery icon still shows that it's charging... Also, I tried soft and hard reset but it's still happening.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion