ActionShot Photography

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Does our Lumia 920 capable of taking this kind of image, called ActionShot?

So it's something like, if a person doing some action, like running, then we can capture a few image of him running and combine into one. Instead of just an image of him.
My old Samsung Omnia II, which runs on Windows Mobile 6.5, capable of doing it. I find it very fun to take this kind of photo :excited:

yetanotherguy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Technically speaking this should be an easy extension of Nokia's Smartshoot lens... use background from one image, and then instead of picking from one of the many images, pick all images for the object in motion... but I am not sure if there are any apps that already do this....

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Technically speaking this should be an easy extension of Nokia's Smartshoot lens... use background from one image, and then instead of picking from one of the many images, pick all images for the object in motion... but I am not sure if there are any apps that already do this....

True, technically, it should be easily integrated using Smartshoot. Hopefully Nokia will improve the Smartshoot even further or add that feature inside the camera app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786